Hello Slayers, welcome to the second quality-of-life patch for Dead Island 2. We are excited to announce the release of Dead Island 2 Patch Notes #2, which includes a range of fixes and the highly anticipated “Max Headroom” achievement update. Dead Island 2 offers a thrilling mix of horror, dark humor, and intense zombie-slaying action, taking players on an epic pulp adventure. This exhilarating first-person, action role-playing game immerses players in a terrifying rendition of Los Angeles, also known as HELL-A.
Experience the ultimate adrenaline rush with Dead Island 2, now available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC. Explore the gritty and gory streets of Los Angeles infested with zombies. Meet a diverse cast of larger-than-life characters and become the ultimate Zombie Slayer. Take on countless enemies with stunningly realistic and graphic detail. For more information on Dead Island 2 Patch Notes, simply scroll down.
Changes And Fixes
We are happy to offer you yet another round of upgrades to further improve your gaming experience. We can’t wait to show you all the wonderful improvements and enhancements in this release. Let us take a look at the Dead Island 2 Patch Notes now!
- Fixed the “Max Headroom” problem
- Fixed the issue where players occasionally wouldn’t get the trophy or achievement “Max Headroom” upon achieving level 30.
- Fixed the “Perks of the Job” problem
- Fixed a problem where the “Perks of the Job” Achievement/Trophy sometimes failed to increase properly.
- Resolved the prize “Hollywood Ending” problem
- Fixed a problem where, after executing a Save/Load, two copies of Emma’s Wrath that are awarded for completing “Hollywood Ending” with an entire inventory are lost.
- Concerns relating to fixed weapons, such as:
- After passing through any loading screen, level-matched weapons that were put in a storage locker do not return to their initial level.
- While some perks are active, weapons’ durability does not degrade.
- Fixed the Game HUD
- Make sure the minimum HUD setting disables damage numbers.
- Improvements to co-op on Gen 8 consoles.
- Introducing updates that allow Gen 8 Console users to host co-op games. This means after this update, people on PS4 or Xbox One, basically old-gen consoles, can host a lobby and invite their friends without any issues.
- Improvements in Stability and Performance
- This resolves various in-game crashes, including those related to traveling, the loading screen, and mission-related respawns.
Dead Island 2 Patch Notes Conclusion
Congratulations, Slayer, on making it this far! The latest Dead Island 2 Patch Notes have rectified and altered the much-loved zombie saga to deliver a thrilling RPG experience. With a wild cast of characters and a gripping plot, you’ll be completely immersed in its twisted environment. This is sure to please the community and fans alike.
We believe many people are eagerly anticipating the release of the upcoming story DLC expansion, “Haus,” which was announced a few months ago. The DLC is expected to be released in Q4 of 2023, meaning it could become available between October and December, as long as there are no delays.
After that, the “SOLA Festival” second DLC will be released in Q2 of 2024, which essentially means that it might happen at any moment between April and June as long as it is not delayed.
So if you have questions regarding Dead Island 2 Patch Notes, feel free to visit MMO Wiki Dead Island 2 Homepage! Also, you can check out our Official Community Discord for more Dead Island 2 Patch Notes news. See you again in HELL-A, Slayers!