Hello everyone! Grounded has just released Patch 1.2.4 in order to fix some issues you have been reporting. Please update your game as soon as you can and let us know if you continue to experience any further issues.
Grounded Patch 1.2.4
Bug Fixes / Changes
- Slurping the puddle in the Infected Broodmother Lair applies new effects to the Player.
- Infected Broodmother receives new effects when standing in the puddle.
- Lil Fist now has a max stack cap of 100.
- The old Roofed Chimney pieces have been added back into the game. You must use the “Flip” action during building placement to access them.
- Infected Ladybugs no longer drop Ladybird Shells.
- Increased the Hauling Bonus for Red Ant Armor and Workers Comp smoothie.
- Rough Reload duration reduced.
- Further cheese zone reductions in the Infected Broodmother Lair. (Dev glares intensify)
- Fixed crash that could occur with players leaving the game while sitting on a chair, couch, or hot tub.
- Fixed crash on Xbox that could occur when Suspending the game.
- Fixed crash that occur during building placement.
- Various foliage will no longer sometimes be invisible / missing (ex: Burr Weeds).
- Shared Worlds missing screenshot data properly show up in the save / load menu.
- Buildings built on buoyant foundations will no longer occasionally be placed a little lower than they should be.
- Natural Explorer perk now properly disables in the IBM and Wasp Queen fights.
- Poison Coating no longer applies to self.
- Saves that had defeated the Assistant Manager or [REDACTED] but had never received the loot will grant the loot upon loading the save.
- Saves that had the boss [REDACTED] missing completely will have the boss respawn upon loading the save.
- You can no longer loot creatures summoned via Mutations or Trinkets.
- Improved game performance while holding a Spicy Staff or while looking in a Worm Holes rocket.