Grounded have just released patch 1.2.5 to everyone! Make sure to update your game as soon as you can. Sadly no new extra content has come into the patch but there has been a nice amount of fixes that will definitely benefit the players.
Grounded Patch 1.2.5 Bug Fixes / Changes
We have to thank the Developers for staying on top of Grounded and working very hard to fix alot of issues that fall into place. These fixes may not seem alot but these fixes are a game changer for some of the MMO-Wiki staff. Please see below Grounded Patch 1.2.5 fixes.
- Fixed issue where sometimes for clients, crossbows would not show their display name or load correctly.
- Fixed item duplication glitch that could be done using storage chests.
- Reduced memory usage notably to reduce Out of Memory crashes.
- Additional Infected Broodmother Lair adjustments to prevent cheesing.
- Players can remove completed items from production buildings individually.
- Relocating a ladder multiple times no longer increases the resources dropped when destroyed.
- Dug up treasure at the sandbox properly restores to the correct location after load.
- Reduced CPU usage after loading into the game