Happy Friday, crew! Grounded Patch 1.0.4 has just dropped ready for the weekend and its full of changes and fixes – including the Mantis being easier to stun, WooHoo, haha! On that note, here is our Grounded Mantis boss breakdown.
Patch Notes for Grounded 1.0.4 Patch
- Creature Cards in Grounded in the data tab are now sorted by creature tier.
- The Game Report Card no longer requires Mutations to be unlocked for 100% completion as at least 1 mutation requires Multiplayer to unlock.
Creature Balance Changes
- Spiders are no longer immune to poison, and instead have 25-90% poison resistance depending on species/tier. Black Widow being the exception, which is still fully immune to poison.
- Black Widow no longer immune to Venom.
- Increased the Mant’s phase based damage reduction by 20%
- The Mantis is now easier to stun.
Item Balance Changes
- Tick Macuahuitl damage reduced by 15%.
- Widow Dagger damage reduced by 10%.
- Base damage of most poison effects (player and enemy) reduced by about 10%.
- Broodmother Club’s Apex Predator effect now applies venom instead of poison (so it bypasses immunities and resistances).
- Mantis Scythe now costs 25% less stamina to swing.
- Black Ox Armor’s “Overbearing” effect proc chance with a full set upped from 30% to 80%.
- Black Ox Armor set bonus now adds much more stun damage to melee charge attacks.
- Prod Smacker damage increased by 50%.
- Moth armor set “Ranged Cut” effect proc chance with a full set upped from 15% to 60%.
- Moth armor set “Ranged Cut” effect rescaled from 10 damage per second for 10 seconds to 20 damage per second for 5 seconds.
- Tripled the stun value of the Sour Battleaxe.
- Bee Armor’s “Bow Stun” effectiveness doubled.
- Ladybird Shield’s “Block Free Attack” now applies to all attacks for 5 seconds instead of clearing on the first attack after it triggers.
- Compliance Badge base heal reduced from 10HP to 8HP
- Mantis Trinket now grants stamina on crit 100% of the time instead of 50% of the time
- Mantis Trinket stamina granted on crit increased from 20 to 50
Mutation Balance Changes
- Corporate Kickback’s 100% lifesteal effect now works on all attacks for 5 seconds after activation, instead of just the first attack.
- Natural Explorer movement speed increase changed from 3/6/10% to 20/35/50%.
- Natural Explorer now gets disabled when fighting creatures.
Crafting Balance Changes
- All flavored arrows now craft in stacks of 10 for 1 piece of candy/salt.
- Gas and Super Gas arrows now craft in stacks of 5 for 1 gas/super gas sack.
- Super Venom Arrows now craft in stacks of 10 for 1 super venom gland.
- Fixed occasional crash that could occur when eating or drinking items.
- Fixed crash that could occur while charging up a magic staff.
- Fixed crash that could occur when opening up the Map screen.
- The previously unobtainable “Mixing Rig” note has been placed in the yard now for pickup.
- Game Report Card now checks for the correct number of SCA.B pickups and Yard data.
- Clients who disconnect or save while incapacitated but not dead will no longer lose their equipment when they rejoin.
- You will no longer always go up some ziplines when interacting with them.
- In-progress drag-and-drop operations are cancelled when you die to prevent item duplication.
- Bomb arrows now properly deal damage when launched from a fully charged bow shot.
- Bomb arrows now properly deal damage when under the effect of Quickdraw, the set bonus of the antlion armor set.
- Waft Emitter rage bars properly fill up again.
- Improved creature navigation issues around the trash biome.
- Upgrading magic staves actually increases the damage done from them.
A large but fantastic Grounded 1.0.4 Patch.
- How To Use Fireworks In Grounded’s Playground Update
- How To Create A Basketball Court In Groundeds Playground Update
- How to Use the Scoreboard in Grounded’s Playground Update
- Grounded Make It and Break It Update
- Grounded Patch 1.2.5
Grounded 1.0.4 Patch