Grounded Patch 1.0.3 released, although its not as big as the previous, there’s a few fixes in here a few of you will be happy about.
Grounded Patch 1.0.3
We’ve been working hard to bring you some in depth accurate guides since the release of Grounded and the release of Patch 1.0.3. Here are some of our latest ones:
- How To Use Fireworks In Grounded’s Playground Update
- How To Create A Basketball Court In Groundeds Playground Update
- How to Use the Scoreboard in Grounded’s Playground Update
- Grounded Make It and Break It Update
- Grounded Patch 1.2.5
You will also find that throughout our website you will find helpful Tooltips when you Hover over certain Creatures and Weapons, such as the Broodmother!
Patch 1.0.3 notes
- Adjusted the audio for the Bounce Pad.
- Sorting large inventories with lots of items with stack sizes upgraded no longer crashes the game. Improves performance of sort action as well.
- Fixed random crash that could occur during gameplay.
- Night base music will play more appropriately for smaller bases.
- Ziplines for clients will no longer have their positions occasionally become incorrect.
- Ladybug and Ladybird now have distinctive names in other languages than English.
A small but useful patch in Grounded!